Saturday, September 11, 2010

Etsy Browsing: Necklaces

I've been on the look out for a red and black chunky necklace (Go Tech Go!). Etsy is a treasure trove of all kinds of goodies, especially jewelry. I thought I'd give it a look over. I was quickly distracted! You can't blame me. Well, you could. But you shouldn't. It could have happened to anybody!

MadamLili has this little dragonfly for sale. I love dragonflies. And turquoise. (Oh and sorority types, I also saw some really cute key and anchor charms.)



Or if you are on the look out for some fall fashion. I love this necklace from Zojanka. L. O. V. E. LOVE IT!



And I couldn't help but be drawn into Liz Briggs Designs. There is some of the most colorful jewelry I've ever seen. I just kept being drawn back to it.


I still haven't found the perfect red and black necklace. But that just means I get to look around Etsy a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment