Monday, September 6, 2010

Porch Find!

As summer is coming to a close, I wanted to get in a post about porches. The fall is the best time to have a nicely set up porch here in my part of the world. It's much too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and too wet in the spring to enjoy them any other time. And as I'm surfing around I found:

A Lowe's Creative Idea

This one from Country Living: (Doesn't it make you want to get the fall decorations out all ready? Add a hot steamy mug of apple cider,  YUM!)
By Robin Stubbert
And this lovely setting at Suncatcher Farm a property in North Carolina. (The property is for sale. And is just breath taking!)


I can't decide which one I love the most. Color. Simplicity. Or that setting!

I can totally imagine being wrapped in a blanket and drinking hot cocoa on these porches.

No comments:

Post a Comment