Friday, September 3, 2010

Go Tech Go!

In homage to Dave's alma mater, Texas Tech, (or as my kids would say "Go Tech Go"), our family has a fondness for the color red. As I've said before it adds a great punch. But I'm not so drawn to it to paint an entire room that color.  But I've been toying with the idea to create the perfectly balanced black and red living room. Our furniture is already dark, not black, but that deep mahogany wood color. Close enough for government work. And so that leaves my punch of red. My first thought is curtains.

m. design interiors

Maybe an accent piece:
CostCo $299.99


Add a pillow or two.
I love ModDiva! She has fantastic fabrics.

Done and Done. Although I have to admit, if it weren't for the Tech influence, I'd die to walk into this as my living room!
Tobi Fairley


Of course, I would LOVE to walk into any Tobi Fairley room! Just check out the site. It is just beautiful! Oh to have that skill!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



    Regards

    LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN MUMBAI,MAHARASHTRA

    ReplyDelete